Thomas & Friends: All Engines Go is a British-American-Canadian animated television series and a 2D-animated iteration of Thomas & Friends. The series premiered on September 13, 2021 in the United States on Cartoon Network (under their Cartoonito brand). The series airing (on Cartoon Network US) is the first time anything Thomas-related aired on the channel, after the series aired on Cartoon Network UK, Netherlands and Japan in prior years. It premiered on Milkshake! in the UK on November 8th, 2021.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Farmer McColl (mentioned in Counting Cows)
- Troublesome Trucks
- Annie and Clarabel
- Yong Bao
- Whiff (Only mentioned, yet to have a physical appearance.)
- Farmer Mcall (Only mentioned, yet to have a physical appearance.)
Rebecca, Toby, Duck, Donald, Douglas, Oliver, Daisy, BoCo, Mavis, Rosie, Henrietta, Paxton, Harvey, Belle, Rocky, Flynn, Butch, Bill, Ben, Stanley, Flying Scotsman, Terence, Bertie, Bulgy, Salty, and Porter will all likely to appear.
- The series was considered as the "25th series" of the original Thomas and Friends when it was announced on October 2020, but this is later confirmed as a reboot in November 2020 a month later, announcing the original Thomas and Friends series from 1984-2021 has ended due to toy sales being dropped because of Big World! Big Adventures! (S22-S24)
- After the trailer was released, it received heavy criticism from fans of the original series.
The show was panned by parents and children when they saw material for Race for the Sodor Cup on Facebook. Parents also claim that it made their children sad or angry and that they say that Thomas now looks like a thug, or that Thomas looks like "Dennis the Menace", according to a "The Sun" article.