The first animated short featuring Problem Solverz characters Alfe, Roba and Horace, was "Gone Cabin Carzy".
In 2008, several animated web shorts called "Problem Solvers" appeared on Youtube on Paper Rad's official channel. These shorts were released on DVD as a bonus to the periodical The Ganzfeld 7. While these episodes didn't contain the main characters, they did introduce the "problem solving" element of the show, and some main characters of this series made cameos on The Problem Solverz.
In 2010, Neon Knome, a pilot episode for the series, was pitched as an adult-oriented animated series for Cartoon Network's late night programming block, Adult Swim, and was released on Adultswim.com as part of their Big Uber Network Sampling.Later, in December 2010, Adult Swim announced that Neon Knome was being re-tooled as a regular Cartoon Network show.
In March 30, 2013, The unaired season two episodes were released on Netflix.
- Alfe (voiced by Ben Jones) is a large, fluffy, half man-dog-anteater and a creature who was found and raised by a young Horace (in the beginning of Neon Knome) who is the leader of the trio. He loves to devour large quantities of pizza and acts impulsively during missions. In one episode, he claimed he lived in a cage as a child. Like a cat, he coughs up furballs whenever he chews his fur. People thought his name was "Alfie".
- Roba (voiced by Ben Jones) – is the smartest member of them, being a half robot half human cyborg, who is incredibly insecure and anxious about everything. He is Horace's twin brother. People even thought his name was "Rabbo".
- Horace (voiced by Kyle Kaplan) – is calm and collected member of the team, usually using common sense with his actions and taking care after Alfe, his companion. He is Roba's twin brother and the smartest of the trio.
- Tux Dog (voiced by John DiMaggio) – is an extremely wealthy dog who helps the Problem Solverz in some of their cases, but is just as often the source of their problems. He insults Roba for his personality flaws and appearance. He does have a British accent. We know, his cheeks obviously looks like a butt.
|1||18||April 4th, 2011||September 29th, 2011|
|2||9||March 30th, 2013|
|Alfe: Gone Cabin Crazy||2006 (on a trash talking DVD)|
|1||1||Time Twister||April 4th, 2011|
|3||3||K-999 and Da Little Explorerz|
|6||6||Hide and Seek Ninjaz|
|7||7||The Mayan Ice Cream Caper|
|16||16||Problem Solverz Academy|
|18||18||Tux Dog's Island||September 29th, 2011|
Appearances in other media
- Horace was shown on Cartoon Network’s 20th Anniversary poster
- Alfe made a cameo in the OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes episode Crossover Nexus, as one of the CN heroes that were summoned and defeated by Strike.
The series' first season is available to watch on iTunes.
- Main Article: The Problem Solverz/Episodes