The Problem Solverz (originally titled Neon Knome) is an American animated television series created by Ben Jones, a member of the art collective Paper Rad, for Cartoon Network. The series centers on the titular Problem Solverz trio of Alfe, Roba, and Horace, as they solve and sometimes create the various problems that plague their town. After the original pilot Neon Knome was rejected by Cartoon Network's late-night programming block Adult Swim for looking "too cute", it was picked up and re-tooled by the main network, which premiered the series on April 4, 2011. Due to the shows mixed reception and bad ratings, Cartoon Network stopped airing the show after season 1. In March 30, 2013, The unaired season two episodes were released on Netflix, only to be removed in 2015.
Series creator, Ben Jones, originally created the characters in The Problem Solverz when he was in primary school. Later on in his life, he would join an art collective known as Paper Rad, who specialized in creating art with bright saturated neon colors. Ben Jones would later create several shorts based on his concepts and released them in 2006 and 2008. Ben Jones would later pitch his concept to Adult Swim, only for it to be rejected for being "too cute", and the show was retooled as a Cartoon Network series.
- Alfe (voiced by Ben Jones) is a large, fluffy, half man-dog-anteater and a creature who was found and raised by a young Horace (in the beginning of Neon Knome) who is the leader of the trio. He loves to devour large quantities of pizza and acts impulsively during missions. In one episode, he claimed he lived in a cage as a child. Like a cat, he coughs up furballs whenever he chews his fur. People thought his name was "Alfie".
- Roba (voiced by Ben Jones) – is the smartest member of them, being a half robot half human cyborg, who is incredibly insecure and anxious about everything. He is Horace's twin brother. People even thought his name was "Rabbo".
- Horace (voiced by Kyle Kaplan) – is calm and collected member of the team, usually using common sense with his actions and taking care after Alfe, his companion. He is Roba's twin brother.
- Tux Dog (voiced by John DiMaggio) – is an extremely wealthy dog who helps the Problem Solverz in some of their cases, but is just as often the source of their problems. He insults Roba for his personality flaws and appearance.
|1||18||April 4th, 2011||September 29th, 2011|
|2||9||March 30th, 2013|
|Alfe: Gone Cabin Crazy||2006 (on a trash talking DVD)|
|1||1||Time Twister||April 4th, 2011|
|3||3||K-999 and Da Little Explorerz|
|6||6||Hide and Seek Ninjaz|
|7||7||The Mayan Ice Cream Caper|
|16||16||Problem Solverz Academy|
|18||18||Tux Dog's Island||September 29th, 2011|
- Horace was shown on Cartoon Network’s 20th Anniversary poster
- Alfe made a cameo in the OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes episode Crossover Nexus, as one of the CN heroes that were summoned and defeated by Strike.
- Regular Show characters Mordecai and Rigby made a cameo appearances in one of the shows episodes.
- After the series was removed from Netflix, several of the episodes from the shows second season became lost media, though they have now all been found.
The series' first season is available to watch on iTunes.
The series first and second seasons were made available on Netflix, but were removed in 2015.
- Main Article: The Problem Solverz/Episodes