September 8, 2018
Dimensional (September 8, 2018-present)
The Mashup era (commonly abbreviated as CN Mashup) is Cartoon Network's fourteenth and one of the current branding in the US along with Dimensional.
Mashup's bumpers are differently colored in each frame. The bumpers were included in next bumpers and others were aired like regular bumpers. The bumpers featured characters transitioning and morphing into other characters. Most of the bumpers ended with a star saying "You made this." and then it flipped to say "Mash Up." There was also increased letter spacing.
- The Amazing World of Gumball
- Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
- The Tom and Jerry Show (moved back to Cartoon Network from September 3 to October 3, 2019)
- Steven Universe (ended January 21, 2019)
- We Bare Bears
- New Looney Tunes (moved back to Cartoon Network from September 3 to October 3, 2019)
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Teen Titans Go!
- Mighty Magiswords (ended May 17, 2019)
- Ben 10
- OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes (ended September 6, 2019)
- Apple & Onion
- Craig of the Creek
- Summer Camp Island
- Mega Man: Fully Charged
- Total DramaRama
- Transformers Cyberverse
- Bakugan Battle Planet (premiered December 23, 2018)
- DC Super Hero Girls (premiered March 8, 2019)
- Victor and Valentino (premiered March 30, 2019)
- Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart (premiered July 1, 2019)
- Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? (premiered July 8, 2019)
- Infinity Train (premiered August 5, 2019)
- Power Players (premiered September 21, 2019)
- Steven Universe Future (premiered December 7, 2019)
- ThunderCats Roar (premiering 2020)
- Elliott from Earth (premiering 2020)
- We Baby Bears (premiering 2020)
- The website to color in frames is cartoonnetworkmashup.com.
- It is Valentine's Day themed and no longer used for bumpers.