HBO Max is an upcoming American streaming service from WarnerMedia Entertainment, a division of AT&T's WarnerMedia. The service will launch around May 2020, it will feature content from all companies from WarnerMedia and even 3rd party providers.
On October 10th, 2018, WarnerMedia made an official announcement to make a new streaming service to compete with Netflix and Disney's upcoming streaming service (later known as Disney+), and that it will feature content from other companies besides HBO.
On July 9th, 2019, the streaming service was revealed to be HBO Max, and will launch in Spring 2020.
On October 29th, 2019, HBO Max was confirmed to launch around May 2020. It was also confirmed that pre existing subscribers of HBO Now will gain access to HBO Max at no additional charge.
- Warner Bros.
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Cartoon Network
- Adult Swim
- Turner Classic Movies
- Studio Ghibli
Cartoon Network content produced exclusively for HBO Max
- Tig n' Seek
- The Fungies!
- Adventure Time: Distant Lands
- Close Enough (originally planned to air on TBS)
Cartoon Network content moving to HBO Max
- Summer Camp Island
- Infinity Train
Existing Cartoon Network content
The ones so far:
- Dexter's Laboratory (1996-1999; 2001-2003)
- Ben 10: Alien Force (2008-2010)
- Adventure Time (2010-2018; 2020)
- Ben 10: Ultimate Alien (2010-2012)
- The Amazing World of Gumball (2011-2019)
- Steven Universe (2013-2019)
- Clarence (2014-2018)
- We Bare Bears (2015-present)
- Regular Show: The Movie (TV movie; 2015)
- Long Live the Royals (2015)
- The PowerPuff Girls (2016) (2016-2019)
- Apple and Onion (2018-present)
- Craig of the Creek (2018-present)
- Victor and Valentino (2019-present)
- Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart (2019-present)