Cereal Bowl Sunday was a special 10-hour marathon that aired on Sunday, February 6, 2011 from 8:00am to 6:00pm, during Super Bowl. The marathon features episodes from sports/competition-themed episodes of different shows, and also including game shows such as Hole in the Wall. The marathon aired on the same day of the Super Bowl that year.
The marathon began with a brand new episode of Run it Back.
- 8:00am - Run it Back - Miami at Orlando (NEW EPISODE)
- 9:00am - Destroy Build Destroy - Wide Load: Sibling Rivalry I: Younger Siblings vs. Older Siblings
- 9:30am - Hole in the Wall - Beauty and the Beasts vs. The Hairdresser, the Geek and the Jock
- 10:00am - Surf's Up
- 12:00pm - Johnny Test - Johnny Dodgeball/Johnny Impossible
- 12:30pm - Ed, Edd n Eddy - Ed-n-Seek/Tight End Ed
- 1:00pm - The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - Company Halt/Jeffy's Web
- 1:30pm - Johnny Test - Johnny and the Ice Pigs/Stinkin' Johnny
- 2:00pm - Hole in the Wall - The Good, The Bad, and the Stepdad vs. Mama Trucker and the Mudflaps
- 2:30pm - Hole in the Wall - Hot Lava vs. Born to be Wild
- 3:00pm - Destroy Build Destroy - Balls vs. Brains
- 3:30pm - Destroy Build Destroy - Paddle Battle: Ben 10: Alien Swarm vs. Dude, What Would Happen
- 4:00pm - Hole in the Wall - The Shape Shifters vs. Team Giddyup!
- 4:30pm - Hole in the Wall - Flipped Out vs. Bug Lady & The Fly Boys
- 5:00pm - Destroy Build Destroy
- 5:30pm - Destroy Build Destroy