Batwheels is an upcoming American animated superhero preschool series, starring crime-fighting vehicles alongside DC superheroes. The series has no release date yet, but it will premiere in the United States on both Cartoon Network (under their Cartoonito brand) and HBO Max.
The Batwheels are sentient superpowered crime-fighting vehicles defending Gotham City alongside Batman, Robin, Batgirl and a host of DC superheroes. Having just been created by the Batcomputer, our heroes are essentially kids with little to no life experience. Led by Bam (The Batmobile), the Batwheels – Bibi (The Batgirl Cycle), Red (The Redbird), Jett (The Batwing) and Buff (The Bat Truck) – must navigate the growing pains of being a newly formed super team as well as the growing pains that come with just being a kid. This relatable and aspirational series will follow the journey of this dynamic team as they thrill and entertain with their heroic adventures as well as demonstrate to kids the value of self-confidence, friendship and teamwork.
- Bam (voiced by Jacob Bertrand)
- Redbird (voiced by Jordan Reed)
- Bibi (voiced by Madigan Kacmar)
- Buff (voiced by Noah Bentley)
- Batwing (voiced by Lilimar)
- The Batcomputer (voiced by Kimberly Brooks)
- Moe (voiced by Mick Wingert)
- Batman (voiced by Ethan Hawke)
- Duke Thomas/Robin (voiced by AJ Hudson)
- Cassandra Cain/Batgirl (voiced by Leah Lewis)
- This will be the second preschool show based on a DC Comics property, very similar to Marvel's Spidey and His Amazing Friends for Disney Junior. The first preschool show based on a DC Comics property was Krypto the Superdog.