As of July 4, 2015, all of our recently acquired franchises from The Walt Disney Company, Hallmark Cards, and Sony Pictures Entertainment are all finally being merged altogether to create one new joint-venture media company, "The Media Club" (which is finally going to be Sony Pictures Entertainment's partnership with The Walt Disney Company and Hallmark Cards). It will be as of January 1, 2016, owning the following media rights properties, which can either be worldwide properties or third-party rights characters.
- American Greetings - Care Bears, Maryoku Yummy, Strawberry Shortcake, Twisted Whiskers, etc.
- Atomic Cartoons & Teletoon - Atomic Betty
- Beano Productions - Dennis the Menace and Gnasher
- Eon Productions, Inc. - the "James Bond, 007" movie franchise
- Hasbro - Elefun & Friends, G.I. Joe, Littlest Pet Shop, My Little Pony, Transformers, etc.
- The Jim Henson Company - Bear in the Big Blue House, Fraggle Rock, The Muppets, etc.
- Lucasfilm - Star Wars, Indiana Jones, etc.
- Marvel Comics - All of our "Marvel Comics" comic book superheroes
- Mattel - Barbie
- Paul Fusco Productions - ALF
- Sanrio - Hello Kitty and Friends
- Scholastic - Goosebumps
- and several more worldwide properties and third-party rights characters, all soon to come......
And don't forget, Hub Network is finally being re-branded as Discovery Family Channel around October 13, 2014, and all BBC and Discovery channels worldwide with children's programming will additionally be co-owned by The Walt Disney Company and Hallmark Cards as the new "BBC-Discovery Kids Channels Worldwide" at the end of 2015 (and beginning of 2016), which is probably going to be just after when BBC Worldwide and Discovery Communications are being merged to form the new "BBC-Discovery Channels Worldwide" around July 4, 2015 (which will have headquarters being operated in both "Silver Spring, Maryland, USA" and "London, England, UK"). Headquarters and corporate offices for an all-new children's media company, The Media Club, will be operated in "Orlando, Florida, USA" around the end of 2015 (and beginning of 2016), the same time "Studio Hub" will be located nearby where the Walt Disney World and Universal Studios resorts are in "Orlando, Florida, USA"
Also in 2016, "BBC Kids & Family" channels and "Discovery Kids & Family" channels worldwide will air not just original television programming from BBC and Discovery, but also children's television programming from The Walt Disney Company, Hallmark Cards, a number of third-party rights shows like Paul Fusco Productions' "ALF" and The Jim Henson Company's "Fraggle Rock" and "The Muppet Show", a number of worldwide properties like Atomic Cartoons & Teletoon's "Atomic Betty" and Beano Productions' "Dennis the Menace and Gnasher", and even many "Hub Network Original Movie Toons/Teletoon Cinema" franchises. Original programming from BBC-Discovery Kids will be produced by either Walt Disney Television and/or Hallmark Cards or otherwise; these include the upcoming revival of "HubWorld" (which is becoming being titled "HubWorld: The Official Magazine of BBC-Discovery Kids", as well as its own spin-offs like their mega-crossover material franchise with all of your favorite animated characters, titled "HubWorld Mix-Ups").
It is definitely going to happen at the end of 2014 (and beginning of 2015); also, news will be reported and sources will be given very soon.